COME HANG WITH US.
Engedi Young Adults is a community of 18-29-year-olds who meet weekly on Thursday nights at 7pm and throughout the week in CABLE groups.
Engedi Young Adults, 710 Chicago Drive, Holland, MI 49423
Building authentic, diverse, and life-giving friendships
Providing a space for powerful encounters in God’s presence
Growing a vibrant relationship with God through practical teachings from Scripture
Catch Young Adults on YouTube
SERVE IN COMMUNITY
VOLUNTEER WITH US
- Creative digital media teams (Photography, video filming/editing, social media, and design)
- Hospitality teams (greeting, coffee, and college campus)
- Worship Arts and Production teams (vocals, band, camera op, live stream, audio mix, and lighting)
- Spiritual formation teams (prayer, teaching, and service hosts)
- Projects and events teams (administration and set-up/tear-down)
Want to volunteer on Thursdays? We have a spot for you.
FIND A COMMUNITY
YA CABLE GROUPS
- Young Adult CABLE Groups are made up of a small group of people from a diverse range of background (ages 18-29) that grow in Christ and in community together all throughout the week!
NEED A RIDE?
VAN PICK-UP TIMES
STARTING AUGUST 21
The Shuttle Van picks up / drops off Hope College Students on Sundays 8:30am and 10:30am and Thursday at 6:30pm for our worship gatherings.